Coloring pages have never been so fun! The Quiver app combines the physical coloring of “the times” with cutting-edge augmented reality technology to provide you and your children with an extraordinarily magical experience.
You can find our free pages by downloading the app and on our website (https://www.QuiverVision.com). Save and print the pages directly from the Quiver app or from a computer to start the fun. Using our unrivaled expertise in augmented reality, the Quiver app enables children and adults to unleash their inner artist and interact with their personalized creations.
Each colorful page comes to life in its own unique way, giving the artist an immediate and special sense of belonging and pride! Not only is the app incredibly fun, but it is also a great tool for developing skills and knowledge on various topics. Try it out for yourself and we’re sure you’ll agree.
Available Quiver coloring pages include:
– Quiver characters (Murphy the sheep, Penfold the penguin and Ruby the rabbit).
– Educational pages on the quiver (Earth, volcano and animal cell).
– Amazing animals from New Zealand (Kea, Hectors Dolphin, Yellow-Eyed Penguin, Kiwi, Giant Weta and Tuatara).
– Pack of animals and mammals (butterfly, dinosaur, fish bowl, horse, dragonflies and shark).
– The BBC Children in Needs mascot “Pudsey the Bear”.
– B-Daman robots from the famous Japanese cartoon “B-Daman”.
– Enjoy a traditional physical coloring experience combined with the latest augmented reality technology.
– Watch your artwork magically come to life on the screen of your smart device.
– View animation from any angle.
– Interact and play games with the animated characters by touching the screen.
– The educational pages include a quiz to test the user’s knowledge.
– Capture photos and videos of your coloring creations
– Zoom functionality.
– Play and pause the animation when it comes to life.
– Different sound effects associated with each page.
Follow these simple steps to enjoy the magical experience of the Quiver app:
– Visit https://www.QuiverVision.com to find and print Quiver coloring pages.
– Color the Quiver coloring pages using your favorite colors.
– Open the Quiver app and tap the play button (the button with the Quiver Butterfly logo) to open the viewer.
– Watch the colorful Quiver coloring page with the camera of your smart device. Make sure you can see the entire page – it will turn blue to confirm.
– The Quiver coloring page will come to life exactly as you colored it.
– Quiver app needs physically printed coloring pages to fully enjoy the experience.
– To print pages, visit https://www.QuiverVision.com.
– An Internet connection is required to download new content associated with the Quiver application.
– The Quiver app only works with QuiverVision pages – look for the Quiver Butterfly logo to make sure the pages are compatible.
– In-app purchases provide access to additional content from Quiver.
– For more information, visit https://www.QuiverVision.com.
– For further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]
– For our full terms of service, please visit https://www.QuiverVision.com/terms/